To share a task plan:
1. In the Planned Maintenance Module, select the task plan you want to share
2. Next, open the Additional Options menu by clicking the “More” button found in the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. In the additional options menu, select the "Share task plan" option.
4. The system automatically generates an import code that can be shared with a different database in Fracttal. Select “Copy Code”
Once the import code has been copied, just introduce it in the other Fracttal database where you want to import the plan and it will be added to the system.
To Import a Shared Task Plan, do the following:
1. In the Planned Maintenance Module, open the Additional Options menu by clicking the “More” button
2. In the Additional Options menu, select the “Import shared plan” option
3. Paste the import code previously copied in the space provided
4. Click the “Import Shared Plan” button at the bottom right-hand side of the screen to import the shared task plan to the database