The additional options menu is available on most asset modules (Facilities/Equipment/Spare Parts/Tools/Digitals) and provides the user with additional functionalities available within the assets module such as, printing or exporting asset information.
How to enter the additional options menu
To enter the additional options menu, do the following:
Click on the “additional options” button located in the upper right-hand part of the assets window.
A dropdown will appear with all the available menu options. Select the preferred option from the list.
The additional options menu has the following features:
· Print: This option allows the user to print or download the information on the selected assets in PDF format.
· Export: This option allows the user to export the information on the selected assets in Excel format (.xlsx).
· Bulk Export: This option allows the user to bulk export all the information of the selected module in Excel format (.xlsx).
· Print QR: This option allows the user to print or download the QR codes of the selected assets in PDF format.
· Import: This option allows for a bulk upload of data to the system by means of Excel spreadsheets (import sheets).
· Delete imported data: This option allows the user to bulk delete all the information from the last import that was performed (when performing an import to the system, a validation code is automatically generated and emailed to the user account that performed the import).
· Fields configuration: This option allows the user to configure certain parameters displayed in the asset module (Name, Manufacturer, Model, Serial number, Extra 1 and 2) as well as the concatenation of the description field.
· Clone asset: This option allows the user to clone an asset (all the attributes will be cloned except the code which remain unique for each asset in the system).
· Batch edition: This option allows you to batch edit all the assets that have been selected. To use this option, at least 2 assets must be selected.
Note: To apply any of the above-mentioned functions, the asset/s should be selected first.